or Connect

Posts by IYACDNB

I'm looking to buy some selvage jeans but in a dark wash and a slim not too skinny fit. In other words, I want some selvage jeans that aren't raw. Does anybody know where I could find something like this? Preferably around 100 dollars.
About how long do you guys think it takes for these jeans to stretch out completely?
Im thinking about getting these jeans: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=53599&vid=1&pid=317147002   They're the skinny fit, resin wash selvedge. I just wanted to make sure that they're not raw and that there will not be much stretching or shrinking as a result.    Thanks
I'm planning to order a pair of these in the rust but I was hoping to get some sizing advice. I wear a 10 in Clarks Desert Boots. What size should I get based on that?
I've been wearing my new APC NS lately and they seem like the proper fit. However, I'm concerned about this thing that's going on with the buttons. I've only worn them for about 4-5 hours total so I'm sure they havent stretched that much but the fabric is pulled too tightly and it's creating this bunched up ripple kind of effect in the areas between the buttons. It looks similar to how a buttoned up blazer might look if it's much too small. Is this something I should be...
I've been wearing my new APC NS lately and they seem like the proper fit. However, I'm concerned about this thing that's going on with the buttons. I've only worn them for about 4-5 hours total so I'm sure they havent stretched that much but the fabric is pulled too tightly and it's creating this bunched up ripple kind of effect in the areas between the buttons. It looks similar to how a buttoned up blazer might look if it's much too small. Is this something I should be...
Just got some new APC jeans in the mail and was wondering how they fit. The first three are NS in 28 and the last two are PS in 29. I only want one pair so I was wondering which one fits better or if I should exchange and get a totally different size. I'm not going to roll them like I did in the last two pics, but I wanted to see what they looked like with less stacking. I don't want too tight a fit since my legs are pretty skinny. Thanks!                         ...