or Connect

Posts by yancybaby

bump
bump
bump
Brand New Common Projects Standard Chukka Boots Grey Suede sz 44 (11). Asking $200 + shipping. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. 
Levi's LVC 1947 501 Selvage 33x32, worn only a few times, great condition. $65 + shipping. 
Levi's 505 1967 washed selvage for sale. Worn a few times, in EXCELLENT condition. They are a 34 but fit a bit on the slim side. Asking $90 + shipping. 
For sale- Edwin Sen Selvage jeans sz. 32, worn only a few times. GREAT condition. Asking $50 + shipping. Be sure to check pictures and please don't hesitate to ask questions. 
Fit on the peacoat? I'm 6'1" skinny with a 37" chest and 30" waist. Smallest size they have is a medium- will that fit like a trash bag?
Thanks for the quick response. I have had some success with Gant Ruggers but they are difficult to find around my neck of the woods, Will give tailoring a shot, thanks. 
Posted this question in the men's clothing thread but then realized this might be more appropriate place to get an answer- I am a SUPER skinny guy (6'1", 142 lbs) really hurting in the oxford department. Just about everything I try fits like a trash bag. Any suggestions on slim fitting, casual oxfords/shirts that could be worn untucked? The cheaper the better but I'd be willing to shell out the dough if it's going to last me in the long run.