or Connect

Posts by aftermath

Looking for a neutral winter coat, sub $200.  Has to be able to survive NY winter with layering.
I am looking to get a bespoke suit but I am a noob.  I am willing to spend ~$500 and would like some guidance from the tailor (I know I want charcoal).  It is important to me that there is someone guiding me through the process and I'd like to be measured (don't trust myself).  I also work during the week so I would need to go on a weekend.  There is no real rush, but I'd like to get measured as soon as possible.  Any recommendations?   Thick as thieves is booked...
I am looking to get a bespoke suit but I am a noob.  I am willing to spend ~$500 and would like some guidance from the tailor (I know I want charcoal).  It is important to me that there is someone guiding me through the process and I'd like to be measured (don't trust myself).  I also work during the week so I would need to go on a weekend.  There is no real rush, but I'd like to get measured as soon as possible.  Any recommendations?   Thick as thieves is booked...
Long time lurker, first post   I am looking to get a bespoke suit but I am a noob.  I am willing to spend ~$500 and would like some guidance from the tailor (I know I want charcoal).  It is important to me that there is someone guiding me through the process and I'd like to be measured (don't trust myself).  I also work during the week so I would need to go on a weekend.  There is no real rush, but I'd like to get measured as soon as possible.  Any...