or Connect

Posts by YOLO EMSHI

Anyone get tracking for a wool ma-1 that was ordered after June 19?
WHY IS NO ONE YELLING FOR JOY ABOUT THEIR SHIPPING NOTIFICATIONS YET?!
+NOIR
fuuuuuu whoever bought the scarf on sp! been watching that thing for months, i knew i should've just pulled the trigger, sigh.
Thanks!Got it off guyi consignment. It was lying around there for ages but I think at some point in the last year it was briefly taken off the site.
 fashion apron haha true, didn't realise that until I was in the bathroom. I don't have any mirrors at home apart from the medicine cabinet so I can't really tell what I look like until I find a decent restroom.  Also decided to wear the apron today because the shirt collar was unexpectedly huge (only got in the mail earlier today) so needed something to balance that out. Normally I wouldn't wear it because it is such a hassle to take off when i need to take a dump lol
So I've been putting off posting fits because I only have a camera phone to take photos with plus was going to wait to get my hair cut but fuck it. Although it is disappointing that I can't show detailed shots of the apron from the back because the layers are pretty fucking awesome there. . Y's . TOJ . Nadir tejani: TEN . Damir Doma
I wouldn't worry about that. Most people go in expecting to jerk off, only to leave vomiting. Seriously they had cleaners waiting with mops and sawdust in the theatre through out the duration of the film
What length do you guys prefer on your more 'formal' slim trousers?   I used to prefer no-break because it looked cleaner and sharper but recently I've been moving towards a ~halfish break (no cuff) because there's something sensuous about the way the fabric folds at the bottom.