or Connect

Posts by dangolf1820

Thanks guys. I'll look into a pair of Brogues. Meanwhile picked up 2 Maglis. Pretty good looking casual shoe imo and didn't necessarily break the bank. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi guys,   I'm starting an entry-level analyst job in a week and the dress at the company is pretty business casual. I'm a recent grad and only have had internships at tech companies before and I'm used to wearing really casual stuff. Anyhow, can anyone recommend what kind of shoes to get? I'm kind of in a bind because I don't mind spending money on a quality pair of shoes ($150-$250 range), but on the other hand I'll be doing a lot of walking around in them. If I have a...
Yes.
Yes it is.
I'm thinking about buying a second-hand Sulkha crocodile belt (made in Italy). The belt is in black and is absolutely gorgeous. Shows slight wear. The buckle is covered in croc as well except for the prong. I believe the belt is from early-mid 2000s. What's a fair value?
$65 shipped.
$75 shipped.
$90 shipped.
Selling an Eton of Sweden white dress shirt that has only been worn once or twice. Just had it professionally dry-cleaned. I originally paid $285. Asking $125 shipped.      
$800.