or Connect

Posts by themonster

I like my pair of Meermin, but I would gladly pay $100 for better leather, QC, and customer service. Meermin forgot about their customer base with their huge price increase.
Agreed.  Was about to purchase a pair of their double monks this week. At their current pricepoint, it's worth the pay the extra premium for Carminas.
I think you are right the first time. $175 + $45 shipping = $220.00 I wonder if they bill it in USD since most CC companies have currency conversion charges... 
I believe it has something with do with the euro.  Their FAQ still say "All orders will be billed in Euros."
Thurston,   Are the jacket and sleeves length customizable?   Thanks.
No, I was saying he should probably deal with the leather soles (as in a top or half-sole) before worrying about protecting the uppers. :)
You don't really need beeswax on the uppers because the most vulnerable parts are the leather soles.
Umm, the recent flannel shirts elbow seems to wear down quick.   Didn't noticed this with the ones from last year.
Eh, the leather attached to the toe seems improperly attached to the welt.
Don't understand how someone cannot spare 2 minutes to update worried customers, instead of passive aggressive instagram post about wrong addresses.