or Connect

Posts by whusurdadi

Looking for a quick sale on these, $40 each or both for $70! Yes, that's over 90% off retail! Both in excellent shape, 100% wool, tagged 32, great horn buttons. 1) Brown and dark green big plaid, waist: 29" + 4" to let out / rise: 12.15" / inseam: 31" + 2.75" to let out / hem: 8" 2) Brown red/blue windowpane, waist: 29" + 2" to let out / rise: 12.15" / inseam: 30.25" + 1.25" to let out / hem: 8.25"
Some more closet cleaning continues...$3 shipping CONUS for 1 shirt, $5 for multiples, 1) RLPL, solid white, tagged 16, no chest pocket, barrel cuffs, $45. neck: 15.5" / chest: 24" / shoulders: 19.5" / sleeves: 26" 2) Kiton, white with black (or very dark gray) stripes, tagged 16, shell buttons, no chest pocket, double barrel cuffs, $90. neck: 15.35" / chest: 23" / shoulders: 19.5" / sleeves: 27" 3) Kiton, pink/tan, tagged M, shell buttons, no chest pocket, barrel...
Got these for myself and wore them a handful of times, and have come to the sad decision that they are too tight in the toe box for me. Feel bad since they're really nice! These are handgrade current models - Ben Silver has them currently online for $820! http://www.bensilver.com/The-Berkeley-Oxford-in-Chestnut,3801.html#.VEw7uyJ4q81 They're tagged a 13D, so I'd say probably more of a 12D than a 13D, unless you're a small 13. Thanks
Get ready for winter! Got this for myself, and only wore it once! Just doesn't fit me the way I like, so passing it along instead of butchering it up. Tagged 42R/36W, please follow measurements. Gorgeous royal-y blue tweed herringbone fabric, 3 roll 2, charcoal MOP buttons, single vent, 4 surgeon cuff buttons and 1 orange button under cuff (hidden), flat front pants with plain hem, button fly, SLIM pants, chest: 22" / waist: 21" / shoulders: 17.25" / sleeves: 24.5" /...
Dropping prices to move these bad boys out already! Edward Green "Malvern", black wintips, excellent condition, with plastic heel taps, 12/12.5, 808 Last, $345. Crockett & Jones "Hallam", hand grade model, espresso reverse calf suede, with original box and bags, excellent condition, with plastic heel taps, 12UK, $299.
:nodding:JLC Reverso Gran Sport Chrono Retrograde. Full size bracelet to fit up to 8" wrist. 90% condition. Comes with double boxset, paperwork from 2007, but no user manual, and $1500 service paperwork from 2010 from JLC. Retailed at ~$15k, asking $5599 shipped, with insurance, worldwide. Prefer wire but can take cc +3%.
NOS NWT Borrelli shirts - these are the original Borrelli shirts that were a forum favorite - tons of handiwork and high end details. All are New with tags and booklet. $140 each. ALL SOLD 1) White with pink stripes, neck measures 16, no chest pocket, barrel cuffs, SOLD 2) Solid light blue, neck measures 16, no chest pocket, barrel cuffs, SOLD 3) Solid light blue, neck measures 15.5, no chest pocket, barrel cuffs, SOLD 4) Solid light blue, linen/cotton blend,...
These are the suits i had the IC about yesterday. A lot of people requested a hold on some. Please pm again for payment info so I can ship tomorrow, All are same, 2 button, side vents, half lined, flat front, unhemmed pants, with side adjusters, I have 36S SOLD, 36R SOLD, 38S SOLD, 38R SOLD, 40R SOLD
I just picked up all 5, there were no more, sorry guys, only 36s and 36r still available, others on hold,