or Connect

Posts by TCRcabby

Newly reduced items from Our Legacy, Norse Projects, Mark McNairy, and more just added to the sale section of The Class Room's website.  http://theclassroomshop.com/sale.html/
You can never go wrong with a pair of raw indigo denim, as long as your shirt matches the shoes.  I'd pay more attention to the fit of the jeans - IMHO slimmer jeans that taper look better with desert boots (as opposed to straight-leg jeans).
We just got a very small collection of vintage Barbour Bedales in the shop.  Each is unique and worn to vintage perfection.  Sizes range from 34 - 40, and prices vary.  Check out our Barbour Vintage Coat Rack on our website.  We also happen to have free shipping on all U.S. domestic web orders over $80 now through Christmas.  So take advantage while supplies last.              
What's up everyone?   Now through Christmas we have free U.S. domestic shipping on all web orders over $80 at www.theclassroomshop.com.  If your shopping cart has over $80 of product in it, the "Free Shipping" option should become visible under Shipping Method during checkout. Feel free to hit me up with any questions.    
Who's taking on the Movember challenge this year?  Thought it be interesting/fun to see everyone's progress throughout the month.  I'll start, although I admit I don't anticipate my moustache becoming all that impressive since my facial hair is pretty thin.   Movember Day #2  
Manhattan or Old Fashion...preferably with Bulleit Bourbon.
Just a reminder you can still get free shipping to anywhere in the U.S. using coupon code RUSHIPPINGME.  Code valid until October 31.     www.theclassroomshop.com
Hey everyone,     On The Class Room website we've created a coupon code for Free Shipping to anywhere in the United States.  Here's how to apply the discount: When you're ready to check out from the shopping cart, first enter your Country, State, and Zip Code in the Estimate Shipping and Tax box.  Click "Get a Quote." After the page displays the estimated shipping costs, enter coupon code RUSHIPPINGME in the Discount Codes box.  Then click "Apply...
Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a heads up that we had to inactivate the SFTCR 15% off coupon code on our website temporarily.  Previously I posted the code would be valid until Oct. 31, so if you try to use it and it doesn't work, that's why.  We're working to fix an issue and will post a new code ASAP.     Thanks for your patience.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Save an additional 15% off your entire order by using the coupon code SFTCR at www.theclassroomshop.com now through the end of October.  Feel free to PM me with any questions.