or Connect

Posts by anniesboobs

Please don't hesitate to ask questions about anything. Temple of Jawnz TOJO Navy/White – Size 46 $350 Measurements Shoulders, front - 17.3 Pit across – 20 Mid – 18.1 Waist – 18.6 Front Length – 21.8 Back Length – 23.6 Sleeve Length – 24.6 Width @pit – 6.9 Width @pit – 6.2 Width @pit – 5.4 Levi’s Trucker Rigid Wash – Small (Slim Fit) $45 Japan Blue 0401 Tapered Fit – 30W / 33L...
bump 
Bump
Purchased these in October, they didn't fit me by January because my thighs had gotten bigger, and they have been sitting in my closet ever since, just wanting to be loved. These haven't touched water besides the occasional rain and they still have the original inseam length. They have only just started to fade and have so much life left in them. These retail for $185.    Price does not include shipping or pay pal fees, but I am open to offers.
I have a pair of Outlier Climbers, these pants have under 10 wears on them. I just want them to find a new home so I can move onto other purchases. These sell for 225 on Outlier's website, and are currently sold out.    This price does not include Paypal fees or Shipping. Feel free to message me with offers. 
bump
bump
bump
Oh dam my bad, I fixed the link. 
I have a like new S.N.S. Herning Stark that I picked up on here a month or two ago. I love it, but it isn't getting enough use in my wardrobe and I would love to pass it on to someone who would appreciate it more.  This is the Older fit Herning.    Retails for $335 looking for $200 shipped.    Here is one on Mr.Porter in a different color http://www.mrporter.com/product/322871