or Connect

Posts by kryn13

Pm on the David Chu
I never used to wear pocket squares. Then I started hanging out around here. I know have gobs of them and won't wear a jacket without one. I look at it as a way of accenting an outfit or finishing it off. When I don't/can't/shouldn't wear a tie it gives me another element to make an outfit more 'me'. Besides, it's just plain 'right', and someone has to stand for what's right. If you're not going to wear one, commission your suits without a pocket on the breast then!
I agree with the MTM. If you look around you should be able to find someone to make shirts for less than you'd pay off the rack at the more expensive men's stores. Plus then you get to pick all your detailing and fabrics.
I avoid the exit interview at all costs. Nothing good can come of them. Schedule it for the week AFTER you've left the company.
No. Easier and cheaper to have them made.
pics
PM Sent
Quote: Originally Posted by bmulford sprint wireless cards on your laptop = outside of the VPN, Proxy and Firewalls. decouple your NIC, plug in your wifi card during and check emails on your BB. smoove. +1 Wear a pocket square. It's the job of people like us to bring back proper dressing. If we fail to get a job because a small bit of white linen peeks from our pocket...why would we want to work with such dull trolls in the first...
I'm now on the hunt for a camel overcoat...and I'm not old.
1/2 size smaller and I'd take them. Interesting biz casual shoe.