or Connect

Posts by kryn13

With those chest measurements those measure to be 42 longs, not 44L. You might want to take some better full jacket photos in the daylight since they're a bit hard to see.
Jacket looks nice.
What tie with this? Something tells me whoever is behind this website is wondering where this spike in traffic is coming from.
At the top of this forum there is a link where you can spend countless hours lost in the wonderment of high end shoes. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=12201 Once you see something you like you can use the search function to find more information about particular makers or where to buy them. Welcome to the dark side.
Wear what you like. I think it's fine for a casual attitude. For formal days I'd go with something more discreet.
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle I'm jealous. Until you find that ankle length socks always slide down in two minutes or less and many OTC socks cut off the circulation in your feet. Maybe I should try sock garters.
And if all else fails, go see your shirtmaker, picture in hand. As for the tie, you could try Sam Hober.
I still struggle with the idea of buying a watch that's designed to be indestructible and then treating it with kid gloves. If you're buying a watch as an investment, fine, put it in a safe and treat as such. However, if you're buying a tool, albeit a very nice tool, use the thing.
PM sent on Orange with orangie bits.
Interested in knowing more about the RM Williams boots.