or Connect

Posts by kryn13

Maybe, depends on the overall outfit. Quite easy to do wrong though I think.
I am a management consultant. I tend to wear odd jackets a lot with ties. I would wear suits but I get enough flak wearing odd jackets. When doing presentations and meeting senior people I tend to wear suits. I have had more than one senior manager of very large companies give me grief for 'being WAY too dressed up'. Nothing like a CFO of a mega company wandering around in ratty old dockers and an ill fitting polo button down shirt. I would love to work with a...
Very interesting in seeing how these turn out.
Thank you for sharing your experiences. It's unfortunate that you did not seem to get a single well fitting shirt out of this process.
I keep a gray and blue pair of silk knots in my 'go kit' in case I find I forgot my links while on the road.
Quote: Originally Posted by knowsnothin +1 +2
I have read the marketing material written by the trouser press people but I have the same question. I don't know if I should get one or not.
Done!
only back when I was very young and the Swatch craze was in full tilt...even then it was mostly multiple watches only on the same arm.
Thank you very much for the excellent post. I think the shoes came out looking very rich. Congratulations.