or Connect

Posts by kryn13

Price Drop
Nice basic jacket. Find some buttons you like...sky's the limit in choices.
Hallam. No discussion.
Agree with the above. Depending on what consulting you will be doing, a basic grey or blue suit will satisfy the times you need to meet with clients in a sales type environment. For delivery, most often slacks and shirts are the standard (business casual). Stock up on good shoes, slacks and well fitting shirts and you'll be on your way. Add a few sportcoats and eventually a few more suits. Do check with your firm to see what the standards are though.
Nice shoes. As everyone else said, as long as they fit. The last is a bit longer than some.
I agree that none of them are good 'with jeans' shoes in my book. I do like them all. I have the Drummond and like it a lot.
oops. The suit is a 44R.
NWOT Ralph Lauren Black Label suit Awesome silky charcoal with subtle glen plaid and peak lapels. Dual vents. Flat front trousers with side-adjusters Shoulders: 19.5" Chest:22.5" Waist: 20.5" Length:30.5" Sleeves:25.5" trousers are a 37" waist with unfinished bottoms Color in the lapel close up is most accurate SOLD shipped CONUS [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] New with Tags Zegna two button sportcoat Very flexible houndstooth pattern with blue,...
PM on #8
needs a pocket square.