or Connect

Posts by kryn13

Quote: Originally Posted by imatlas Beautiful shirts. Do you typically wear a tie with your business casual attire? Not always. I will wear (did today actually) the brown and blue one with a solid or mostly solid tie. The purple was intended for no, and the yellow and blue will likely see some days with a tie and some without. Quote: Originally Posted by Kuro very nice; very interesting...how is his fabric...
$85 -> $80-> $75 shipped Conus #1 - Sold #2 Sold #3 - yellow to clear quartz. Subtle and nice.
Shipment of new shirts from Carl came in. Three business casual and one more formal.
PM Sent
A friend of mine has the same suit and reported the same issue. His tailor wouldn't remove it for him.
Had these left over from a prior batch. Size 36 (marked 52) Dark brown Incotex. 100% cotton very soft material. Made in Romania. Flat Front. Slim Fit. 36" waist. 10" Rise. 8.25" leg opening. SOLD
As I'm still in the mode of overhauling my wardrobe I'm lusting after seasonally appropriate clothing (year round suiting my foot). So, heavy weight pants, jackets, suits...shirts...etc. And Boots...I need boots! Oh, and clearance summer stuff for next year
PM'd re: measurements on the Brown Donegal
Definitely high priced. I've paid less for new Zegna suits.
Own the Weymouth in Antique Brown. I like them a lot and wear them regularly. Get compliments on them as well. As for patina, yes, polish it well and it glows. It comes a bit neutral when new, but so do most good shoes.