or Connect

Posts by kryn13

PM on #1 & #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire Nice coat. Details?
Are the sleeves w/working buttons?
Yup, carry a shoehorn in my carry on for going through airport security. Have a second with my 2nd pair of shoes in my garment bag too.
Quote: Originally Posted by jrobjr Thank you; my day just improved 27.5% 23% improvement for me.
The lack of a pocket square in the majority of breast pockets today stems from the same source as many of the habits that we lament on this forum, lack of education. There are few places and few people to provide an education as to what is 'proper'. Add to that the current retailing environment and even if you know what you want you have to hunt for it. I am seeing more squares. As for the 'under 40' comment. I am well under 40 and have been wearing squares daily...
Oddly this only bothers me on bespoke items. I don't like anyone's label on those items.
Thanks. I'll give it a shot.
I'm in.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ajaxv2 Word. Nobody ever puts up real pictures/describes items properly. People who list items as having "no pleats" and then ship me pleated clothing that would make my grandfather blush should be shot. Shot I say! Or 'perfect condition' and it looks like it has been drug underneath a bus for 20 miles.