or Connect

Posts by DaveDr89

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Let me give you a statistic: you will be a billion times better dressed than your competitors. Are your interviewers prepared for that, especially the government employee? That's a rhetorical question. - B Yes, that's a good point as PhD statisticians are usually very poorly dressed, myself included pre-SF. My only concern is that I may be very well dressed by SF standards but the interviewer...
All, I have a couple of interviews next week, one with a pharma CRO and the other with the FDA. The same suit will have to be used for both since they will be during a conference on the same day, possibly to be followed up in the future with on-site interviews. I'm 42 and both jobs are Phd statistician jobs. Suit ideas: Blue 2B Corneliani MTM suit (single pleated plants) Blue Isaia 2B pencil stripe suit (flat front pants) Both fit great and are nice suits,...
a couple questions: - the color looks more on the greyish side, although I can clearly see that the buttons are brownish. to help me envision the color better, what color pants/shoes would this go with? - RE the tag, I didn't see either Milano or Roma listed. I have a 54R in the Roma fit, how does this compare? When I measure that jacket at the shoulders seam to seam it's 19". - how is it for summer wear? - can you post a pic of the entire front so I can get a better...
measurements?
I'm looking for a solid tie, burgundy or wine colored. I already have the burgundy grenadine from Sam Hober and am looking for something else similar in color but a bit different, perhaps something w/ more of a shine to it but not too much on the satin side ... since I find that color to be one of the more versatile colors to match with. anyway, any suggestions? I saw the tie below from BB but don't know too much RE the quality as say compared to Sam Hober ... far...
I've been to Sawgrass 3 times and am probably the only person in south FL to go there that many times and fail to buy anything.
I have both their RTM and their MTM. I think the MTM can vary from 100 to 200, with most around 160. the fabric is alumno or cancini. I like them and they seem to have held up pretty good so far (1 year).
hard to tell for sure RE overall fit from that pic, although I agree that the sleeves might be a bit short, especially if you wear a shirt with longer sleeves.
where did you see the 50% off clearance part?
thanks ... possibly, but also note that it looks quite odd on the hanger as well. I'll take it to the tailor and see what he says ... I like the suit and got it at a great price so hope it can be fixed ..