or Connect

Posts by DaveDr89

... seems kind of short ... is there more?
All, How does this suit look? Regular price was $1295 and I got it at around $1000 w/ discount at Saks. I recently broke my foot hence the one shoe, hopefully this doesn't mess up what the fit should look like. 1) jacket sleeve length? Is it too long? I was thinking so but it seems to look okay in the pick. I realize that it's a matter of personal preference too but I like to show some shirt cuff. Some showing in pic but I pulled the shirt sleeve down a bit. ...
I tried on a Zegna blazer at the local Zegna store the other day ... it's a Milano cut, color is Navy Blue w/ muted houndstooth (sort of a bit of black textured pattern w/ the blue) ... the salesman said the fabric is sartorial .... I couldn't find the description of this fabric on the main Zegna web site (e.g., along w/ trofeo, etc) .... what do people think of this cut and fabric? if it means anything to you, the fabric # is 652025 and style # is 124220 ... and the...
Bruno Magli size 11M US. Similar to the previous Florsheim post, bought these about 5 yrs ago and didn't get the right size. For these, however, toebox is fine but the length is not right. They seem to run small so this is probably a true 10.5 US. Asking $70? Worn maybe 10-15 times also.
Joeseph About 10.5M. These are probably a true 10.5 US .... I should have bought 11. By the time I realized this it was too late. worn maybe 10-15 times max also. I think I paid around $150 USD. Asking $50?
purchased over 5 yrs ago and worn maybe 10-15 times max. Size 11M US. The length is about right for my foot but the toe box is a little low for my foot. Thought I would get used to the fit but never did. Bought them at the Florsheim store on Michigan Ave in Chicago. I think I paid around $170 USD. Asking $60? pics below. Inner liner say made in spain.
Final pair for sale today, I promise. Joeseph About 10.5M. These are probably a true 10.5 US .... I should have bought 11. By the time I realized this it was too late. worn maybe 10-15 times max also. I think I paid around $150 USD. Asking $50?
Bruno Magli size 11M US. Similar to the previous Florsheim post, bought these about 5 yrs ago and didn't get the right size. For these, however, toebox is fine but the length is not right. They seem to run small so this is probably a true 10.5 US. Asking $70? Worn maybe 10-15 times also.
purchased over 5 yrs ago and worn maybe 10-15 times max. Size 11M US. The length is about right for my foot but the toe box is a little low for my foot. Thought I would get used to the fit but never did. Bought them at the Florsheim store on Michigan Ave in Chicago. I think I paid around $170 USD. Asking $60? pics below. Inner liner say made in spain.
sorry for my ignorance, but who is Patrick Chan and could you point me towards more info?