or Connect

Posts by DaveDr89

Bruno Magli size 11M US. Similar to the previous Florsheim post, bought these about 5 yrs ago and didn't get the right size. For these, however, toebox is fine but the length is not right. They seem to run small so this is probably a true 10.5 US. Asking $70? Worn maybe 10-15 times also.
Joeseph About 10.5M. These are probably a true 10.5 US .... I should have bought 11. By the time I realized this it was too late. worn maybe 10-15 times max also. I think I paid around $150 USD. Asking $50?
purchased over 5 yrs ago and worn maybe 10-15 times max. Size 11M US. The length is about right for my foot but the toe box is a little low for my foot. Thought I would get used to the fit but never did. Bought them at the Florsheim store on Michigan Ave in Chicago. I think I paid around $170 USD. Asking $60? pics below. Inner liner say made in spain.
Final pair for sale today, I promise. Joeseph About 10.5M. These are probably a true 10.5 US .... I should have bought 11. By the time I realized this it was too late. worn maybe 10-15 times max also. I think I paid around $150 USD. Asking $50?
Bruno Magli size 11M US. Similar to the previous Florsheim post, bought these about 5 yrs ago and didn't get the right size. For these, however, toebox is fine but the length is not right. They seem to run small so this is probably a true 10.5 US. Asking $70? Worn maybe 10-15 times also.
purchased over 5 yrs ago and worn maybe 10-15 times max. Size 11M US. The length is about right for my foot but the toe box is a little low for my foot. Thought I would get used to the fit but never did. Bought them at the Florsheim store on Michigan Ave in Chicago. I think I paid around $170 USD. Asking $60? pics below. Inner liner say made in spain.
sorry for my ignorance, but who is Patrick Chan and could you point me towards more info?
thanks for the info! I passed on the ferragamo belt and will explore the other suggestions ...
all, thanks for the replies. also, for those that have the Antree, how do you like the look? it's always hard to tell w/ the pics. I also like the handgrade cap toes (audley, belgave, boswell), but figured it would be safer to go w/ the noncap toe Antree to increase probability of fit ... thoughts?
All, I have my eye on the Antree from plal.com and have a sizing question for those of you SFers that have the 337 last. What size do you usually take in American shoes? Unfortunately I was unable to find any local retailers that had british shoes for comparison. some info in itialian shoes and my regular size below: Testoni Daniele (M45089) - the size that fit the best was 11 regular (American) Ferragmo Bruce - the size that fit the best was 11 regular...