or Connect

Posts by DaveDr89

Are you sure on those measurements? I have a e54R Base V and just mesaured the shoulders at 18-18.5, the length from BOC at 31.5, and the chest at 43.75. How are you making your measurements?
it was a local clothes shop that takes the measurements and sends them to Gitman Bros for the order. I had the cuff buttons moved to make them a bit snungger but still there is too long on the right. I'm not that worried about sleave length as that is easy to fix, buth rather more concerned about the overal fit. For comparison I have some Barba white label OTR shirits that are probably too tight in the shoulders but sill look pretty good overall. I'll post them...
Yes, was washed several times. Measurements were actually taken by a profesional. Shirt is from Gitman Bros. Seems to fit pretty good but I agree pics don't look so great.
comments on the fit of these pants much appreciated
Comments appreciated on this MTM shirt. I realize the right sleeve is too long, but other comments appreciated.
is there a big price difference between West End Alterations and J Michael's for simple stuff, say shirts buttons and length on odd slacks?
yeah, I know, sounds ridiculous but I only seem to have elbows in such position when I'm reading at desk so I can close the door in such situations and hence not be seen looking ridiculous. Of course I could learn to avoid said elboow position but that has been unsuccessful so far ....
All, I've lost a few shirts to holes in the left elbow due to learning elbows at desk at work. I seem to recall an old tailor once showing me some type of slip-on external elbow protector that could be ordered, it was round and hat an elastic band I think. Of course, at the time I thought it would just look stupid, but now that I've lost more shirts I'm willing to give it a try. Does anyone know where could get one online? My searches came up empty. Thanks, D
how would you describe the color? hard to tell in that lighting or maybe I'm going colorblind.
+1 as well. I have many Sam Hober ties and plan to buy more soon.