or Connect

Posts by DaveDr89

... it seems the fit is diferent w/ the Weymouth's since it's a full length cut, whereas both the Belgrave and the Audley have a cut that is similar ... For me at least, this resulted in the Weymouth having much more room in the instep (arch) area than the Belgrave (havent' received the Audley yet). Whereas the Belgrave is snug against my foot, I could push the instep area of the Weymouth w/ my finger and notice the extra space ... I'm guesssing that over time that this...
RE my bar scene, a bit on the upscale side as opposed to the dive bar, live music is always a plus ...
is that a rec for the Dresden?
... didn't see these replies ... I ended sending them back and will get the brown Audley instead. Although I really like the look of the Weymouths, the fit in UK 10E didn't seem as good as the fit I got w/ the same size in my black Belgraves, so I'm going w/ the brown Audley since it seems like the fit will be better ...
... will be in LA w/ the girlfriend Thurs - Sun ... any suggestions of cool bars to check out? not into the club scene, thinking more along the lines of lounge/bar that might have decent music? cool place for latin music also? anyone been to The Derby?
just searchd for them online and they dont' seem out of the price range ... Nordstrum's apparently has them as well ... any others rec these?
okay, I'll check out Barneys as it looks like they have a wide selection ... e.g., R&B, Earnest Sewn, 7, Citizen .... any rec's on the options available there? Other comments on 7's? I'll also call up the online options but I'm a bit worried about getting the right fit, although it would be nice to get the SF discount from these options
Just got some C&J Weymouth's and have a quick question. On one of the shoes, on the inside heel area, i.e., the back of the arch, there is a noticeable indentation or ripple. It makes a visible outline of a heel cup, whereas the other shoe is smooth in this area. Do people that have this shoes notice anything similar? Should I worry about it? Will the other shoe start looking similar one they are worn? Haven't worn them yet. sorry don't have a pic at the...
RE my body type, my body type is relatively athletic, so I'd like them to not be too tight in the thigh area ... RE what I'm looking for, I'm not exactly sure, but at least something that isn't too tight and I don't want to buy something that later I find out was a big waste of money ... any other suggestions from SE besides the Nudies? RE the Nudie Straight Seven, it looks good but I'm not too crazy about the design on the back pockets ...
thanks ... I'm about a 32-33 waist and 30 length ... relatively athletic build at 5'9" and 175 lbs ... RE fit looking for something comfortable but not too baggy ... would prefer to buy in store since I'd like to get it before a trip next week ... I live in Miami so I suppose many other stores are options ... any suggestions if I'm to avoid Macys and Nordstrums?