or Connect

Posts by DaveDr89

well said. one has to look at the ensemble and now things fit. understated does not necessarly mean boring. and also keep in mind that the subtleness of the fit and the details cannot be seen most most (especially women).
yeah, I would agree ... most women don't know anything about men's clothes... the other day a friend of a friend (female) was going on and on about how great Italian shoes were (which some are)... I asked what she thought of English shoes and she said not much ... when probed further she didn't know any of the English shoe companies ....
.... not a fan of grey shoes
... dress well ... there might be some hot women there as well and you don't want to look like a bum ...
... I've been to a few and agree w/ the majority here; not a great place to search for high end dress shoes, but possibly okay for casual beaters ...
yup, looks too short ....
... I agree w/ mt_spiffy about howh it's wide open ... you could go w/ someting undertanted like a white shirt w/ maroon or navy tie ... for future considerations you need to take into account things like your skin tone and face structure to pick color and collar style, etc. ... check out the discussion on this in Flusser, Dressing the Man.
I think they are made of pine, and the Turnbull & Asser salesman was that pine was not as good as cedar in terms of absorbtion ...
okay, got it. well, I've never tried on a pair of 9.5 Belgraves so I'm not sure ...
I have a tan suit as well ... it looks great w/ a nice light blue shirt and brown shoes ... having said that, I should have bought my charcaol before I bought the tan ...