or Connect

Posts by DaveDr89

yeah, one cannot emphasize enough the value added by good shoes and the value detracted by bad shoes to one's appearance. I used to skimp on shoes to save a few bucks but have learned my lesson. and since most people not only wear poor quality shoes, they also keep them in horrible condition, that one can immediately differentiate oneself w/ well-maintained quality shoes.
For small alteration stuff (e.g. shirt sleeve length, pants length, shirt button cuff placement) I've used Nami's Tailoring on US1 near Dadeland mall ... 305-666-8542 ... I've never tried him for complex alterations, but he's done a great job on everything I've given him ... he's very cheap too ...
I have "semi-wide" feet in the sense that I am somewhere between D and E ... I tend to buy shoes that run wide instead of buying E, however ... I recently got a few C&J fit and their standard E fit works for me .... try talking to Shyam Doshi at plal.com for more info as he'd know more specifics of your comparisons above ...
suit looks good ... seems like there is a bit of a roll in behind the neck ... not a big fan of the shirt collar
while we're on basketball question, one must mention Pat Riley ... he used to get a lot of attention for wearing Armani, etc, and I've also noticed that he wears that Italian collar w/o fail ... personally, I'm not a fan of that collar, but I guess it defines his look now ..
+1 yeah, I'd say don't ruin' a nice suite combination w/ cheap sunglasses ... I lost my shades awhile back and need new ones ...
RE the hair, depends what type of job and company ... I once had an interview w/ a start-up company in San Fran and they explicitly told me NOT to where a suit ... I saw some other guy there that was also interviewing and he looked like a fool w/ a suit ... BTW, I vote for the 2nd pair of shoes ...
RE who told me both had a two-tone effect, plal.com told me. RE the color designnation, they are presumbly the same color designation as the Savile only comes in eitherh "black" or "brown" to my knowledge ... in any event, I asked for more pics w/o the flash to try adn see them better ... will post when I get them ...
understood, but I'm trying to get advice on which one has more of the two-tone effect and am having a hard time figuring that out w/ these pics. At first I thought it was the lighter one, but now I think it's the darker one (see dark blotch on the right show of darker shoe)
does it appear that the two-tone effect is stronger on the lighter one?