or Connect

Posts by DaveDr89

teddieriley, your measurement estimate is accurate ... I just measured length to be somewhere between 12 1/2 and 12 5/16, and with to be somewhere between 4 1/8 and 4 1/4.
okay, thanks all for the input, I'll leave the price at $250 USD or best offer for now, and will try and take measurements tonight.
not sure the exact measurements, I can measure at home or possibly e-mail C&J direct to see what the official specification is. I looked on the C&J website and didn't see anything. does anyone here know if there is a source that has standard measurements?
Okay, price drop: now $250 or best offer. Will wait awhile here before posting on ebay. I assume the price is reasonable?
Purchased 2 months ago from plal.com and worn about 8-12 times (1-2 times/week). By the time I realized that they are slightly big it was too late to return. I would like to sell these and buy the same shoe in UK 9.5. Very nice looking shoe. Paid $1499M (approximately $468 USD), asking $300 or best offer.
Purchased 2 months ago from plal.com and worn about 8-12 times (1-2 times/week). By the time I realized that they are slightly big it was too late too return. I would like to sell these and buy the same shoe in UK 9.5. Very nice looking shoe. Paid $1499 (approximately $468 USD), asking $300 or best offer.
anyone have any experience w/ the conditioner below? I searched some old threads and didn't find anything. It's only $7.50 but shipping is $6 ... anyone know of any retail store it would be available in? http://www.allenedmonds.com/webapp/w...98&imageType=2
okay, I have a couple of dark brown C&J's that I've never tried w/ either black or charcoal pants ... will give it shot ...
hmm, RE shoes to go w/ black pants, I'm surprised I'm hearing brown tossed the discussion ... I have some dark brown shoes but haven't thought about wearing them w/ black pants ... other opinions?
many good points above. IMHO, there is both the external and internal aspect. RE the external, i.e., it's effect on others, one can't underestimate the subliminal part. Although as stated it varies from field to field, for the most part the perception created is very strong, i.e., the perception created that this guy is serious and gets the job done. Of course, you have to back it up too, but if you have both the substance and the style it's very powerful. Think about...