or Connect

Posts by DaveDr89

how is the fit versus the UK 9.5E in the 337 last?
Does anyone know how the fit of the Zegna shoes compares to a C&J in size UK 9.5E on the 337 last? And, who makes them?
does the Emsley fit similar to C&J UK 9.5E on the 337 last, e.g., Audley, Belgrave? If not, do any of the others?
agreed. if we're going to pay a premium there shoukld be a noticiable difference (in the postive direction).
the Gitman shirt could definitley be taken in a bit in the chest and waste and obviously on the sleeves. I'm 5'9" and 175 lbs with 33" waist. The Barba shirt is actualy a tad tight in the shoulders and chest, although it first relatively well and looks nice it is not extremely comfortable.
... and here is a pair of Zegna pants that should be my best fitting pants.
You guys have me thinking now. I don't think (hope) they look that bad as mentioned above, but perhaps I just don't realize it. RE the comments, my waist is only 33" and I'm 5'9" 175 lbs. For comparison, I'll post two more pairs that I _think_ are good fitting pants. Here is the first, Isaia pants that go w/ a suit.
RE the length, I usually go for above the heel which is what appears to be the case here. How does one obtain less of a break without going to high in the back?
no comments?
BTW, how do you get pics to take of the space like that instead of being includes as thumbnails? always wondered but was afraid to ask.