or Connect

Posts by stevenkmason

This fabric is seriously cool. Is this the one people were trying to get jackets made in? Has anything come of that?
Weight? And is this available for orders?
The biker jacket rules. I would also like to see more pics.   Cost on a leather jacket? What leathers can you source currently?
The shoe offer is very tempting. My feet are somewhere around a 15E/16D. As you can imagine, finding shoes is very difficult. I'm sure I will eventually use Luxire for my shoes as well as my shirting and trousers. Just can't justify the purchase at this point.    Luxire - Do you currently have or will you have the capability to do boots? 
Mine is just a well organized Bookmarks folder in Chrome. Something on the site would be nice though. As an aside, has anyone had success translating a well fitting shirt pattern into a jacket or outerwear?
Seconded. This fabric looks beautiful. I'd like to see a red/black buffalo check in this scale and fabric as well.
I placed an order on December 2nd for one shirt and one pair of pants. Any chance of it being shipped this week? Or before Christmas? Normally I wouldn't ask but since you mentioned quick turnaround time, I thought I'd take the chance. And unfortunately I don't have my pattern nailed down yet (until the beforementioned package arrives) so I am hesitant to take advantage of this offer, as much as I would like to. Glad to see everyone else having fun though!
x2
Any favorite olive chino fabrics?   I was thinking of going with the Fern Green Plain Chino - http://luxire.com/collections/pants-sorted-by-price/products/fern-green-plain-chino
Just placed my first order after a year+ of reading this thread every day!    1x Sky Blue Oxford 1x Soft Copper Twill Chino    Now the anticipation begins!!!!