or Connect

Posts by LeeroyDaBoy

I really miss my black/white Pierre Hardy highs. I shouldn't have sold them.
Let me know Master-Classter. My bottle is about 90% full. I'll give you a fair price if you are interested.
Creed Royal Oud. And El Argentino, I've got a 3.4 oz. tester bottle of M7 (original  formula) I can sell you bud.
BNWT baseball jacket by McQ Alexander McQueen in blue/light grey with black ribbing. Snap closure, lined, raglan sleeves. Made in Italy. Size 52, fits true to size. This jacket is light weight. Ideal for spring. Originally priced at $750. Never been worn.   I only accept PayPal. I will ship this jacket in a box.   Thanks for looking
Up for sale is a hardly USED pair of DRKSHDW Ramones. These are coated black poplin and lined with thick white canvas. These have the same sole as the mainline Ricks.  Minimal wear to the soles. Sizing is the same as mainline. They run true-to-size with a very roomy toebox. Original retail was somewhere around $700.   I will ship these in the original box packaged in an outer box. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN PRICE.   I only accept PayPal for payment.     Price drop...
Up for grabs! Made in Canada quilted wool Primaloft and lined shirt jacket from Wings+Horns. This lightweight shirt jacket will keep you toasty. No pilling is present. I've only worn this a handful of times.   I only accept PayPal. Shipping to CONUS is included in the price.   Thanks for looking!
  For sale. Used Lanvin BMX mid sneakers. These have a mixed media upper. The white parts are cotton poplin. The other parts (dark blue, grey) are calf. Leather lined. The top part of the lining in the ankle shaft is red(coral). Lanvin runs a little big, so please, know your sizing ahead of time.   The soles are in excellent condition with minimal heel drag. I will ship these in the original box packaged in  an outer box with the dustbag and extra laces included....
Hey everyone. Up for sale is a pair of used Common Projects Captoe mids in lead suede. These have been worn about 15 times. There is a little heel drag on rear of soles, but the rest of the sole shoes minimal wear.   These are USED sneakers, so please, don't expect perfection. However, I do take care of my stuff. I will ship these in the original box, packaged in an outer carton. The price INCLUDES SHIPPING to CONUS. An extra pair of laces and the dustbag is...
Up for grabs! 1 pair of 44EU Damir Doma Falco sneakers in platinum. These have a metallic gold/platinum finish with a black rubber sole.. Leather laces w/extra pair of laces included. I have worn these outside 3 times. The soles exhibit virtually no wear. However, since these are used sneakers, please don't expect perfection. They wear about a half size to 3/4 of a size large because of the height of the vamp. Original retail was around $900.   I will ship these in the...
I feel like shit. Been sick with the flu this past week and limited gym time due to the holidays. I've gone from a healthy 256lbs. to a coughing/hacking/poor excuse for a human being 235 in a few short weeks.   Pray for me bros.