or Connect

Posts by LeeroyDaBoy

Used Margiela size 45 high-top sneakers in ash black. Fully leather lined. Rubber gumsoles with very little wear and minimal heel drag (pictured). These come with the original box and dustbags. Toeboxes shoe little creasing (pictured). Overall, good condition.   I only accept PayPal for payment. I will ship these in the continental US in the original box with an outer carton via UPS ground. The shipping is included in the sale price. If you have any questions or are...
Used, good condition, YSL size 45 python sneakers in mixed media (python, suede, patent). Uppers have some creasing at the toeboxes and a crease on the back of the left shoe (pictured). White rubber soles with a little heel drag (pictured) at the back of each shoe, but the remainder of the soles are in good condition. Leather lining with footbeds in great condition. Waxed charcoal black laces and "Yves Saint Laurent" stitched in the back of each heel.    I will ship...
3 sprays of Guerlain Derby today.
Wings + Horns x Adidas collab coming soon. $150.00      
SOMEONE TAKE THESE OFF OF MY HANDS! I DON'T WEAR THEM AND DON'T NEED THEM!   Worn once. Made in Italy. Original retail price: $700.00. Virtually new condition (still has fresh leather smell) size 44 boots in black reverse/full-grain vegetable tanned calf. Unlined shaft, with ultra buttery contrasted tan lining around the interior foot space. Leather foot bed. Leather soles with pre-distressed look and factory installed topy. Lampo side-zip hardware with ultra smooth zip...
Diniro fan club checking in. Mr.Diniro, it's time to satiate.
MMM  
Barneyswarehouse.com Spring Holiday Sale   Extra 40% off of clothing, extra 30% off shoes. The final price is not reflected until you place items in your cart. Also, keep in mind, all items are final sale.   Buttero shoes and boots, F&B boots for dirt, some good clothing items, fucking dirty asshole cheap if you are up on your sizing game.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N-Hoolywood-Aviator-Jacket-Comme-Des-Garcons-Junya-Rick-Owens-Damir-Doma-Sz-M-/331508702199?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2f755bf7