or Connect

Posts by LeeroyDaBoy

Hah hah! Glad you like! ME like 2. Me like u. Me so horny. Me love you long time!
Speaking of red soles (Margiela x Ronald McDonald)  
The only place I saw them was on eBay, sold by Spence, for dirt-ass cheap. They were listed "new with defects" and they said they had been worn once in a photo shoot. They also had the Black/white version, which naturally, went for more money. 
I am a 11.5 to 12 in Nike
VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE  
Those DBSSs are the shit.
Worn outside around 10 times. Minimal creasing to toebox. Minimal wear to outsoles. Upper consists of black camo lambskin, mesh, and holographic leather.. Rubber  translucent outsole and grey rubber midsole, fully leather lined. These are USED sneakers so please, don't expect perfection. For sizing reference, I am a 45 in Margiela, 44 in CP, 44 in Rick Owens, and 44 in Lanvin. These fit me very well with the toebox being a little smaller than standard Lanvin due to the...
Worn outside about 10 times. Virtually no wear to the outsoles. Some toebox creasing is present and the rear black lizard panel on the left shoe has creasing (see pictures). Upper consists of lizard etched leather and holographic leather panels. Rubber outsole, fully leather lined. These are USED sneakers so please, don't expect perfection. For sizing reference, I am a 45 in Margiela, 44 in CP, 44 in Rick Owens, and 44 in Lanvin and these fit me perfect.   I only accept...
Worn outside twice. Zero wear to the outsoles. Upper consists of metallic canvas, holographic, and patent leather panels. Rubber outsole, fully leather lined. These are USED sneakers so please, don't expect perfection. For sizing reference, I am a 45 in Margiela, 44 in CP, 44 in Rick Owens, and 44 in Lanvin and these fit me perfect.   I only accept PayPal for payment. I will absorb the fees. Shipping via UPS (in original box with an outer carton) is included in the...
And that's where the back tightness comes into play. If you aren't really really ready and stable on un-rack, you might as well re-rack and start over. Shit happens to me when I'm pushing for a 1RM. First thing that happens when I break form is hips shoot up, and I halfway good morning that shit.