or Connect

Posts by dddrees

What product if any does everyone use to condition their suede shoes?
Very nice, Congrats!!
Absolutely!!
Surprised? NoBut as fellow shoe enthusiasts we should strive to get the facts right.EG by the way is my preference as well.
Agreed, JL leather is a lot more pliable. I think you've identified where some of their greater strengths lie, not to mention museum calf, and their monks.
JL is a great choice, I just find the variety. models, and finishing on EG and G&G to be more to my liking.
Wow, are they really that different in color or is it just the lighting which I expect to be the case?
I have yet to try anything on the new resin Last, but then again all of my latest acquisitions have been from G&G. I've been hoarding Kudu lately. LOL
Personally I own more than a few from a number of different brands from Luxottica. My choice was never determined by prestige or cost but based on protection, appearance, and wearability. I tend to like the ear sock pieces that Oakly uses. The criteria I've used so far seems to work best for me. It seems that most of the brands they sell are pretty much in the same price range. Frankly it seems for the most part Luxottica doesn't make a brand better as much as it cut costs...
Understand, I tend to be more critical when it comes to those shoemakers where their Lasts are more challenging for me. However when it comes to EG and G&G I've been extremely fortunate with regards to how shoes and boots fit from both of these shoemakers.