or Connect

Posts by dddrees

But what purpose does that really serve to get a group together? They don't charge any MTO fee, at least not upfront they don't tell you that your paying an additional fee, and their prices for stock models at a retailer are the same you pay when ordering a single MTO if I remember correctly.
Very nice. Congrats again great choice for your first EG. What combo did you choose for your Galway that's on the way?
As great looking as the Dover in Rosewood CC looks, I have already joined the GMTO for the Mahogany CC Dover. I would much rather prefer the Rosewood CC Nevis, since I don't yet have a Nevis or any split toe boot for that matter. 
Thank you sir.
Why can't you get it going?
Congrats, fabulous looking shoes.
Aha, I caught you. LOL
And tell me, how many have you actually seen IN PERSON????
Unfortunately the light here is pretty bad right now as the weather is terrible. Pictures to follow. But hey, I'm sure they wouldn't interest you anyways, they're shoes and not boots. LOL
First impression on the Chelsea in Doak on the 82. Conservative, classy, and sleek. I have a couple of pairs of Gallways on the 82 but in D, I'm very glad these where in E however. They're snug but not overly so, so the extra width here was helpful for me. I'm not certain how many more Dark Oak shoes I'll get but it's not hard to imagine that I could get a couple more. It has character and since they can vary from shoe to shoe I can see where I won't tire of it too easily....