or Connect

Posts by dddrees

Congrats, very nice color and makeup indeed. I look forward to seeing your pictures once you receive them.
Thank sir, I will certainly do that once I receive them.Quote:I know they're only shoes but I figured you would approve. LOL I'll work on some more photos once I figure out which watch to pair them with. Oops, I think I've already figured that out. LOL These were ordered January 1 this year, or at least that's when Gabriel took my order. I never expected him to answer my emails on 1 January, but he actually answered a few and I was able to settle on the makeup with his...
Just received the good news. My Malverns in Chameleon Calf\Loden Suede have arrived, I'm stoked. I think they turned out pretty good, or at least I can't wait to get my grubby hands and feet on them. Seems as though Skoaks pictures turn out rather light though, so I anticipate they may actually be a bit darker.    
This certainly has been a very busy year for most. In fact it's been so busy at the first part of the year it appears as most are still recovering from a hangover given the lower participation in some of these threads recently.
Yeah, but if you really want it bad enough you'll know it.
Yes they do, now if they could only send me mine as well.
I can see this being a harder decision since you already have a Kudu on order.For me it was a no brainier, in fact the more I think about the more this makeup works for me. I've always thought about getting the St James previously, but this is the first makeup I didn't have to think about it,. I just knew I had to get it. When you run across those that move you,then jump in with both feet. LOL
Looking fabulous, Congrats!!!I was wondering when you were actualy going to get them.
Just don't tell my wife, because this is another reason I use to justify buying more shoes. LOL
I've done it with a number of my MTO's, just shoot them an email with the order number off to Gabriel and tell him what you would like to do. He generally responds back in a very timely manner.