Posts by dddrees

However for those that buy into the history, aspiration, and resale value of a brand Montblanc may never appeal to this crowd. Besides they're not what most would consider a true watchmaker in the traditional sense. They sell pans, wallets, and belts for example.
By the way the Montblanc brand of watches are really not held in high regard. By that I mean when compared to Omega, Rolex, and others who have more history the brand Montblanc is a relative new by which has no real tradition or cred in the watch community other than the brand is made by a company which makes other luxury watches. So they're probably very sound and good watches, just not much cred as a brand.
PossiblySorry but it's been awhile and I forget the specifics.
They do but among other things such as wallets and such they make watches. Vaguely If i remember correctly the watches are because Montblanc is owned I believe by a company which owns and makes a number of different brands of luxury watches. Not unlike brands such as Omega which are owned by a company which owns other brands as well.
BIG fan of G&G. Really really too bad but certainly understandable.
Well said.
Thank you sir. I also like that AP 15300 by the way.
The back of my PP 5167.
Very nice, Congrats!!
Thank you sir.