or Connect

Posts by dddrees

Sounds like the Master Enabler needs a little more enabling.  Hecks fire, just yesterday he had no problem telling me to get off the stick and jump off the cliff. LOL
  Fabulous idea, I also can't wait to see the final result.
Hey, if you have a good idea and you really think there's a need and doesn't exist already, then create it. All great ideas have to start somewhere.
I'm a little bit further west, midwest actually.
They looked fairly intriguing, however not me as I am on a strict no boot diet for now.    There may be more to Luv when it comes to boots, however just because there is less leather shoes can be nice too. 
A good bit of this is already covered in the separate shoemaker appreciation threads.
I can understand, I know I  wanted a blue Galway real bad myself. However even if I had to do it over I would chose the same one I chose already, because I also wanted something in calf and suede as well.
Looking good!!!!!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  If my wife hears this, my shoe and boot buying days just might come to an end. I guess it's a good thing I don't have free access to hospital booties. LOL