Posts by dddrees

I think it depends on what your looking to pair them with. If wearing with jeans then no. If trying to pair with a dressier outfit then I would say yes.
Very nice!!!
No harm meant and often I find until further conversation is had people really have no idea what and why something is said. I still believe there might be other possibilities but since I have no idea what you've done to this point and what all is out there I certainly can't say for certain.But because we do have some very experienced members here, some who may have the same experience, and some who are podiatrists maybe they might have some ideas which might benefit you.
Actually since they are owned by Richmount I have little doubts about the watch being decent.
I would agree that part of this is marketing but other parts such as history, tradition, and value over a long period of time are extremely important as well. In part I would agree that these things owe a bit to marketing but they also have established themselves based on actual performance. For example Rolex is known for and has actually delivered on its reputation of delivering an extremely solid performing watch that retains a good portion of its value. As far as I am...
And that may very well be possible, however it never hurts to ask.
That's great, but you really don't have to go ugly to get comfortable. There are plenty of different sole options out there on better looking boots. Unfortunately I can't recommend any one specific option because this has never been a concern for me, but I would have to imagine doing better would be an option if you really wanted too.
And I would say for the most part serious watch buyers will tend to steer clear. I would have to say I have no idea how well this brand is currently doing or how well they might do. Maybe there's a certain group they attract, but I seriously doubt they would ever get any of my money for watches even though I like very much and own a few of their pens and a tie clasp.
However for those that buy into the history, aspiration, and resale value of a brand Montblanc may never appeal to this crowd. Besides they're not what most would consider a true watchmaker in the traditional sense. They sell pans, wallets, and belts for example.