or Connect

Posts by dddrees

Very nice, I've always liked this version and the 888 Last works real well here.
Nice, can I get the details on the blue pair of boots please.
If all of this is true I'm not that surprised. Demand simply just got to the point where he decided it best to make some changes. But still it's extremely unfortunate. I sort of wondered if he wouldn't also start having more quality issues along the way as well. I'm sure at some point the demand is going to force him to bring in more new people to help him as well.
Yeah and the diamond ain't half bad either, but that's Ok, I'm still fairly satisfied.
This is my blue.
Sounds to me like it's high time you did, in fact I highly recommend it.​ I give my blessing, go ahead order one. You certainly deserve one.  Cheers
Very nice!!!
Although the its my all time favorite snow boot, I have to say I'm glad I've yet to see any snow.
Dover​
Well I do use saphir neutral cordovan cream on Cordovan shoes, but for calf I just use Bick4 if I think they need conditioned. As far as I know I don't see any benefit of using both the neutral cream and the conditioner. I probably did this at one time, but I don't anymore. I just figure this way it's less product, but what do I know.