or Connect

Posts by dddrees

Ah yeah, there's a few. I don't know for sure how many more but there are certainly a fewer least. That and I'm finding the MH71 works pretty well for me, and there just mifght be a couple more Lasts I wouldn't mind trying. The Rothschild has always been pretty interesting, the Warwick which is a good possibility, and the St James in Polo Suede.
The ferocious, vicious, unrelenting, Thopre, St James II, Isham, Kudu attacking contagious gotta have them  G&G all consuming Bug!!! LOL
Thanks for the info, so from wat you've read does it appear as though even though the selection is limited does it appears as though the leather is on par quality wise with what you would get from Viberg.
Me as well, although I got bit fairly hard by the G&G bug this year.
Ah, that isn't something I've quite warmed to yet. I find the finishing from Edward Green and Gaziano & Girling, or St Crispin to work for me so far. I find the models that these three offer to be more attractive and work best for me for the most part.
Wrong thread get out of here. LOLSo exactly what is it about JLs design that you like specifically and why do you see it being better than Edward Green?
Ah blue, now that might be nice.
Well we agree on one thing. There are few, there are few JL designs I like. There are many many more EG designs that I like.
That and free watches from @Leaves. LOL 
Oh absolutely I agree and the no panic thing wasn't really directed at you anyways.