or Connect

Posts by dddrees

In the description the width is stated, so if they are an F or anything else for that matter it will state it there. I didn't check each and every one but they do typically sell most of their shoes in the F width one width wider than the normal E width for Edward Green.
For the few Alfred Sargent shoes and boots I purchased a few years ago, I found their shoes and boots to be appropriately priced and even better so when on sale. I found their Exclusive line to be a step or so better than Carmina to be honest. Loake's 1880 line if I'm not mistaken was always considered to be on par with Allen Edmonds so I certainly would consider Carmina to be better than Loake. I don't have any experience with Grenson or Barker but price will generally...
I hate to settle, I hate to settle, I hate to settle. However reality is ill probably never be able to afford that Patek repeater. So I have set my sights on other things. So either save and wait for the C&J Coniston which may take another season to get which in my opinion would be worth the wait or go for the Alfred Sargent Cmbridge which it appears you might be:happy: able to swing.
Thank you sir.Fabulous looking boot. I think that Kudu gives it just the right touch of extra character that makes it a great looking boot.
Very nice, Congrats!!!
I wouldn't even wear them with dress slacks, typically I would only pair them with jeans.
Very nice, Congrats!!!
Fabulous choice, Congrats!!!
Well for now the last two were from G&G and the next two I have on order already are from G&G. I also have a few more I wouldn't mind getting like a St James in polo suede for one.
Edward Green has so many models there's almost no way they can all be included all of the time. It doesn't really mean they are discontinued however. When Skoak stocked and then I ordered a restock of the Falkirk it wasn't included in their catalogue at the time.