or Connect

Posts by dddrees

No problem.
Got to Luv Rolex.  Nice!!!!   Watches and shoes my two worst vices.
Shhhhhhh  Don't tell the wife, this sounds like the perfect excuse for another watch.
  Thanks again sir, Great idea.
Thank you. Lighting in the house isn't that great due to Winter, but it's awful difficult to see any difference. The Mahogany CC is burnished and I think there might be a tinge more red tint in the Heather Gorse. Sorry I can't take any pictures right now as I just plugged the camera battery in to recharge.
Thank you.  Great choice.
  Oops, sounds like I need to do some watch shopping.
In my opinion EG even makes CC look beautiful. Great idea @tifosi, and excellent service once again from Skoaktiebolaget.           Since I don't have a Mahogany dialed watch I thought this one might work.           But with all this talk from @Leaves about Paul Newman, I thought I might wear this one as well. I know it isn't a Paul Newman, but I think it will work.    
In my opinion EG even makes CC look beautiful. Great idea @tifosi, and excellent service once again from Skoaktiebolaget.           Since I don't have a Mahogany dialed watch I thought this one might work.           But with all this talk from @Leaves about Paul Newman, I thought I might wear this one as well. I know it isn't a Paul Newman, but I think it will work.    
Agreed as the texture of the leather is what makes these shoes will really look special.