or Connect

Posts by dddrees

This kind of thing can happen from time to time with EG. It took me 10 months and two failed attempts to get a pair of Falkirks. But at least when I finally received my pair which was the last shoe to arrive from a Skoaktiebolaget restock order my pair was flawless and the color from what I could tell was the best out of that order. I'm one of many for sure and sometimes these things require patience, but at least most of our rotations are such that we can afford to be...
Yep, thought of your pair when I mentioned it.
I have found Vass makes a few attractive shoes or boots that appeal to me but I can't quite recall what their Chukkas looks like. There are however a couple of things that keep me from buying anymore shoes or boots from Vass..Their problematic sizing and varying different sizes for the same Last same size that I read about, quality issues that seem to appear for time to time (Vass'' Character) and the lack of antiquing I've become accustomed too with Edward Green and...
The only others that can compare are the ones from St Crispins in my opinion anyway.
AgreedOne of the best looking Chukkas out there.
Actually the better route would be to go with Zug because of its thicker waxier nature.But I agree with @SuitedDx for the most part when it's really nasty the cheaper route for obvious reasons is the way to go.
Agreed!!
You must be new.
I couldn't say with certaintity because although I own 5 G&G shoes and boots I only have two different Lasts. But everything I've seen and heard is that the only difference between their various Lasts is the toe box so my guess would be that the instep would be the same regardless of the Last.
Actually in my case the length was the same the only difference was the width. I neither found either to narrow or the other too wide.