or Connect

Posts by dddrees

I was just there Thursday, had a fabulous time. I spent most of my time at the AP, Patek, and Rolex cases.
That's interesting as Viberg was actually the first thing that came to mind although those don't look quite like my service boots at least not on the. 2030. Thanks
@Leaves in regards to St. Crispins Lasts would you be able to make comparisons to other Lasts of other shoemakers you currently sell. I currently have 2 St Crispins but both of these are on the Sailor's Last and I am interested in trying some of the other ones as well. I know with regard to actual fitting we should contact you guys directly but I thought if you might be able to compare them a bit it might give some others a general idea as well.
Great looking collection. I don't know much, actually I don't know anything about the foot the coacher boots, but they look great. Anymore you would care to share about these boots?
Well said sir!!!
Here's hoping you' get the opportunity sometime in the near future.
So will you be close enough to one of their Trunk Shows this year?
It's not only fit, but it's styles, it's opinions, its needs, it's dreams, and it's hopes and it's wishes boys and girls.  Great thing for us is, Skoaktiebolaget has enough diversity to cover a wide range of all this STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just like Santa Claus, @Leaves has delivered Christmas early once again this year. 
  The new kid will certainly garner a lot of attention initially, and some people maybe ready to make a switch from one brand to another brand for awhile. But with all the shoes this crowd buys, I think they'll manage to coexist somehow.
Why, Oh Why do you keep doing this to me? Just when I thought I had forgotten all about them. Ah Man, now they're stuck in my head and I can't get them out. LOL