or Connect

Posts by dddrees

Understand, in fact I didn't mention it initially because it's extremely hard if not impossible with the exception of potentially the secondary market right now. If given the option I would get the Zug first just because it's practically if not impossible to get. Then I would make sure to get the Doak\Walnut CC version. Very versatile and extremely smart but casual boot.
82 is the typicall Last for this combination, but 202 seems very appropriate for this version as well.
LOLIf you could ever get a pair you really should get a pair of Zugs as well.Heather Gorse is just the most appropriate leather that I am aware of for the 64 Lasted veldtschoen weldted Galways. Thick, waxy, and highly water resistant.
Zug!!
Personally I find the standard stocked Galway in Doak Calf\Walnut CC a real classic and one heck of smart casual boot. It's the first one I remember seeing and one of those boots or shoes I just new from the very beginning that I just had to get.Unfortunately the Doak finish at the last part of last year and the first part of this year has left me wanting. Recently however it appears as EG is starting to once again finish Doak a bit better.
True, and you have the right to have your own opinion. But choosing to have an opinion which might be considered as insulting might best be kept to yourself.
[\spoiler]Yours aren't half bad either. LOL
Fabulous looking shoes. Congrats!!Not getting a pair of these are probably one of my biggest regrets.
^ Great choices, really like the Dovers and Malverns. Congrats!!
I know.Thanks,Dan