or Connect

Posts by dddrees

Nice, congrats. Although the CC uppers and the calf leather shaft is probably the more practical application on the Galways it just seems backwards to me. Probably because the one I first liked was the standard Doak and Walnut CC on the shaft.
Double, I don't think I've seen one with a single, but I have seen them one some pretty chunky rubber soles however (SAR).
It's to bad too. I really like my Williams II. Just not the fan base here like EG and some others. For the reasons mentioned already I guess.
Oh Man, those are some SWEET looking boots. He!! even the boot trees look frigging AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!
Nice, looking forward to my own pictures same shoes soon.
No one thing be it shoe or anything else is the end all be all for anybodyLike others have said though . GET OUT LOL
Nice' congratsI want I want.
I agree
Cool, maybe not what I was looking for initially but still great insight into how these wear for you. Thank you and congratulations again on your latest acquisition.
Very nice, Congrats.  If you have the Dover how would you compare the two in look, fit, wear, and preference if any?