or Connect

Posts by dddrees

Very true.
I understand but please try to remember that from a lot of peoples experiences Carmina has a very good reputation but then again humans make mistakes. Please try to be patient and attempt to contact them again.  It is entirely possible they maybe a bit overwhelmed at this point or something didn't get to where it should, or the person your trying to contact is away for some reason. Who knows?? I have a feeling once they realize there is an issue they will do their best to...
Here's an example of that very thing. Top picture by Skoak and bottom picture taken by me. I even had this same phenomena occur when I took pictures to a degree. It just depended on the lightening in regards to how dark the suede and calf looked.   
As said by others items such as Heather Gorse and Willow Calf with EG and Kudu with G&G.
Absolutely agree, I could post a couple of pictures of my Chameloen Calf and Loden Suede shoes which are quite a bit different.
Nice!!!!
Thank you sir. I imagine you'll be quicker than I next time. LOL
If this had been a week earlier I may have just purchased them, however since I just purchased a pair of coffee suede Shanklins I think I'm going to pass for now. I kopped the pair that Skoak had on sale last week.
Nice, thanks for sharing. My size too.