or Connect

Posts by dddrees

Do you have a favorite Last of these three?
I saw that and for Cordovan that's a heck of a deal. They had these on sale before, and I'd have done it long ago, but they never seem to have my size available when they're on sale.
Personally I find the waiting to be just a part of the fun. It just kind of extends the anticipation of getting something new that also happens to be pretty special. Generally speaking every time it's been more than worth the wait. 
Sounds like you have some real exciting MTO's you'll be waiting for. I for one can't wait to see your Zugs.
  I would also highly recommend that you take a gander here, specifically going with the seller ascot_shoes. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l2632.R2.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.XVass+&_nkw=vass&_sacat=93427&_from=R40
@halfnhalfnhalf,     Dude, you nailed it with those boots. Excellent choice, Congrats!!!!!
That's just too funny.
I'm surprised as well.
@kirbya   I noticed that when I just ordered the 50 inch Luxury Garment Bag that they appear to be on back order. I was wondering if you knew when you expect to get some back in stock?
Your probably right, I don't have the shoes myself and I had no idea what disruption was on the box until now. Learn something new everyday I guess.