or Connect

Posts by dddrees

Thanks for the link it's a nice little article which makes me want them even more. Thanks for the maintenance tips as well. I might have even bought the shoes, but for now I'm safe as you didn't have them in my size.
Went back and looked at the Falkirks again today. The wife likes them and the brogue on the side of the shoe looks kind of cool. I do wonder how hard it would be to maintain such a light colored shoe though.
Black grain cordovan service boot!!!!
  Good, and your probably right although it might be worth a shot. It's funny but I just finished reading a number of posts about the Inverness as I await mine to be delivered. I guess it should have been the other way around, but like I've stated it was a shoe I've been wanting for a while now and I already made up my mind that I wanted a pair. The one thing that surprised me most is the pinkish tone they seemed to have, I didn't expect that. But I guess a bit of...
No problem, I was a bit worried I had actually pissed you off. 
I don't know. I just heard about William Abraham socks.  So it appears socks are a no win as well. LOL
SKM, It is true that I agreed to wait till the first part of next year. But I wanted to go with Chestnut and the Last was something I wanted to think about. At this point the 888 should be fine, however I am getting the Inverness on the 888 next week so I should have a better idea next week. I believe this is my last post: http://www.styleforum.net/t/291745/edward-green-appreciation-pictures-info-and-where-to-buy/13400_100#post_7416622 Originally Posted by dddrees  I think...
Of the two the Doak and suede get my vote. Every time I see them I can't help but wanting to get a pair.
And I thought I had found something less expensive than watches. LOL
Oops, not paying attention again.  Thanks Roger.  Best of all worlds then!!!!   Way to go @Leaves!!!!!!!!