or Connect

Posts by dddrees

That's too bad, almost sounds like Chromexcel. Thanks for sharing. Sure hope they don't become to loose for me.
 Have fun and good luck with your hunt.
Excellent Advice!!!!! It has a better chance of being your watch if you do a good bit of the leg work. In the end you'll stand a better chancer of being alot happier as well.
You know, I vaguely remember seeing something about the color of the leather being unique. Although I plan to have these for many years to come, I am definitely glad these will be ready for the upcoming season.
For me the color wasn't so much of a question as the thickness. Because I have seen different thicknesses for other leathers being used on various shoes or boots depending on the shoemaker. However I wasn't aware that the color was so unique in regards to Heather Gorse, besides isn't the color more dependent upon which dyes are being used? I also did not receive an email, so my Zuggies appear to be still at the factory as well.
Thanks @laufer, and hopefully the swatch you saw is an actual representation of what they used on this batch of boots.
Zug question???     For those getting their boots early I'd like to get your impressions in regards to how thick the leather actually is on these boots. It's a bit hard to tell from the pictures, but from other Heather Gorse boots I have seen posted the leather was fairly thick.
If I were looking for boots in that price range I would go for something from Alden or Whites. Since you want Semi Dress I would go with Whites.
Zug, Zug, Zug, Zug..............
Good to hear, would luv to see some pictures. By the way what caused the stitching to come loose in the first place?