or Connect

Posts by mreister

Spoo - measurements on the attolinis?
Measurements added!   Let me know if any other questions.
Seems to be a small issue with size selection for me on the product page for the light grey Rota trousers.  See pic below:  
I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of things that don't fit me quite right or I don't wear anymore. This is a great sweater, but a bit too big for me, so it's time to find it a better home.  This 100% cashmere Brioni sweater is very thick and crazy warm/cozy.  A beautiful Ivory/Grey houndstooth pattern, this is a sweater that is both easy to wear and super luxe.  Let me know if you have any questions.   For reference, I'm 5'9" and 165 lbs, and this fits me...
I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of things that don't fit me quite right or I don't wear anymore.  Unfortunately, that means selling these fantastic Carmina penny loafers.  I originally purchased these from the store in Tokyo, but found that they didn't quite fit right after ~5 wears.  Have been sitting in bags/box since then so they need to find a better home.  Will ship in original box/bags, but shoe trees not included.   Please let me know if you have any...
I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of things that don't fit me quite right or I don't wear anymore.  For sale here are two brooks brothers suits in the desirable Fitzgerald cut in size 40S.  Both are single vent, and notch lapels.  Note that the Grey suit has been altered, and the cuff buttons are functional on the navy pinstripe suit, so please be sure to check the measurements/photos. Please let me know if you have any questions.   For reference, I'm 5'9" and...
I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of things that don't fit me quite right or I don't wear anymore.  All of these pants have been worn, but are well cared for and in good shape.  Please let me know if you have any questions.   For reference, I'm 5'9" and 165 lbs.   #1) Epaulet Rivet Chinos, tan, size 31 ($50) These are unaltered, original rivet chinos that I've since gotten too fat to wear. Waist: 16" Front Rise: 8" Back Rise:15" Inseam: 33.5"...
I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of things that don't fit me quite right or I don't wear anymore.  Unfortunately, that means selling these great light olive / almost grey colored wool/mohair trousers from Brooks Brothers.  These were ~$150 at retail, and are great pants.  I've worn them maybe 5x but I've put on a bit of weight since then, so they no longer fit.  Flat front, very light, airy and make a great summer pant.  Please let me know if you have any...
For sale, I have 4 pair of Howard Yount trousers.  Widely regarded by the forum to be an excellent value for the money, they unfortunately don't fit me as well as I'd like.  All of these are worn but have been well cared for and are in excellent condition.  Please note that some have been altered a bit to try to make the fit better - please be sure to check the measurements for each, and let me know if you have any questions.   For reference, I am 5'9" and 165...
Can you help with some measurements?  I've been wanting one of these for ages but not sure about sizing...