or Connect

Posts by EpauletFemme

HI Everyone,   We got the mother delivery of Walt trouser restocks - camo, duck canvas, all 4 hopsack colors, nori tropical & navy 120's. Plus crucial shorts!      Walt Japanese Camo $175     Walt Caramel Duck Canvas $165     Walt Navy Duck Canvas $165     Dove Grey Hopsack $220     Walt Burgundy Hopsack Wool $195     Walt Navy Hopsack Wool $250       Walt Grey Hopsack Wool $250       Walt...
Hey Folks,   Just letting everyone know the Factory Finds Rivet chinos are leaving Epaulet and on the way to you over the next couple of days. We have a few still finishing up through the factory, but just wanted to keep you updated. Please post pics!
Hey Folks,   Gotta couple of miscellaneous shirts added to Sale Section. Check it out:     Cutaway Popover Oxford Gingham: Orig. Retail $165, now $110     Solid Green Chambray Size XXL: Was $140, now $98     Smoke Flannel Size Small: Was $150, now $105
Apologies, all fixed.
  In terms of Xshort, we can do that in the sleeves right now. We're confirming whether we can do that in the body as well. We should know early next week. They use a computerized cutting table, so the measurements are exactly halfway in between the two sizes.   Yes, that is correct on the length, a 39" will be right in the middle of a isze 38" and 40".     The spring/summer weight fabrics are open stock from Southwick. So either if we sell out of the fabric or if they...
HI All,   We've got a lot of special order product rolling in (FF shirts & jackets). In the meantime, here are few overcut FF shirts, only single units. But have to say, they look great!     Sky Exploded Check $100 - SIZE MEDIUM   Orange Floret $100 - SIZE MEDIUM   Lavender Pinpoint $100 - SIZE MEDIUM   Navy Stewart Tartan $100 - SIZE MEDIUM     Gauze Tartan $100 - SIZE XLARGE     Slate Blue Pinstripe $125 - SIZE...
Yes, the MTO shirt program is permanent. I'm working very close with the factory, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.   A great response so far, and this is just the beginning! We'll be layering in more fabrics as the program expands.
Good news! We just got a size large in the navy melton back in stock! (customer exchange)  
Hey Everyone!   The chill is in the air, officially. So I have 2 womens jackets I'm so excited about it and know your ladies will be too. Drop me a PM if you have any questions about fit, sizing, etc.   First off is our Keaton navy blazer we just launched on Friday, getting such a great response already. Yesterday I sold one to a woman who is 5'4", and I'm 5'9". I went through 4 samples on this to perfect the fit and make it as versatile a piece as possible for...
Hey Guys,   Just quick line, got a restock of the 403 Indy in brown chromexcel (finally). Yippeeee!