or Connect

Posts by Papperskatt

I usually have a size UK 7 while these were 7.5 and a good fit. I have a pair in size 7 and they are a bit snug but not too small.
 Here's a very crappy pic that I took with my phone at one of their trunk shows a few months ago. I hope it helps. http://www.thefedoralounge.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17850&d=1411231580
I haven't been very active here on SF for a while, haven't really worn much CM lately, but there's no way that I'd miss this challenge now would I?       Everything but the hat and shirt collar is vintage.   I'm not sure of the date on the suit. I think that it is from the 20s but it might as well be 30s. Either way, it's American and in mint condition: no wear, moth holes or discolourations. The shirt was deadstock, and I think from the 40s.   Closeup of the...
 Unfortunately I have to pass.
I'm probably in.

Up here the snow arrived today.  
Interesting contest. As there's no wildflowers outside anymore I'll have to come up with something else to use, right now I have no idea what I'll come up with but I'm sure that I'll think of something until friday.
 Thank you very much for the kind words.