or Connect

Posts by Papperskatt

http://www.fotoskolangbg.se/projekt/streetstyle-2/#7408
A casual outfit from last week.  
Would anyone here be interested in a boot like this one?     Me and a friend on another forum want to have this vintage Russian boot reproduced, so I spoke to Pepe and Sandro from Meermin about it about a week ago when they had a trunk show in Stockholm. They said that it would be no problem but that we'd need to order at least ten pairs to produce it.    Anyone that want to be in on this MTO, send me a PM.  The price will be the same as Meermins other boots, i.e....
Based on its colour, I don't expect this suit to get a lot of praise over here. But I wanted to post it anyway as I'm very happy with it! Swedish suit from the 30s in excellent condition, bought at auction for 20 SEK (~£1.7!!!). Likely made in the small village that I live in (<100 people), as there used to be a tailor just a few hundred metres from my house back in the day.   [[SPOILER]]   Yes, I know that the jacket is short and the shoulders are very wide and padded....
 I have no memory of writing that. What was I thinking? I blame the late hour. 
 I actually think that the Barena jacket suits you better than the other two examples. I like big heads, I have one myself, and really like the narrow shoulders of the 1910s and 20s.  Small-headed people scare me. (true)
Whoa, that's awesome!
Picnic in the treehouse.     30s/40s cream flannel trousers and the tie is made by me.
Very nice. Details?
+1!