or Connect

Posts by jmills

A bit off topic but anyone here rocking one of the new GMT IIs? I've decided I'm keen but really torn between the stainless steel and the two-tone...
 http://www.thearmourystore.com/categories/footwear/carmina-uetam-80285-loafer-suede-natural ?  
 I quite like that look - think I've seen another pic of that jacket with a PJ zig-zag tie? Feeling inclined to get something similar made for the summer...
Cheers, it's strange how much the Oak varies in photos. Those Blake look nice, too.
Does anyone else have any pictures of the Oak AS Ramsey's in the wild? I'm thinking of getting a pair, but I'm not sure about the color. They look really light brown in some pictures and dark in others (e.g. wurger's pics in this thread, but also google image results more generally).   Cheers.
 I am in Perth as well. I think the best thing for us at the moment, if you want English (e.g. Crockett and Jones), is to call Double Monk in Melb and ask them to ship a pair out to you. I have done this. If they don't stock the model you want, they can get them in as part of their regular shipments at no extra charge. Their prices are fairly competitive - our other options are shipping direct from C&J (ridiculously expensive shipping and slightly clumsy, since you have to...
Any chance that more stock of the Ramsey in Oak is coming before the sale ends? Some sizes are sold out 
 Just like the ABC ... 
 Yeah, the stuff on their tumblr hits a lot of home runs.
 The sartorial equivalent of people who give out unsolicited advice at the gym. (They also don't know what they're talking about.)