or Connect

Posts by Seahawk

What do you guys think about this tie? http://www.ebay.com/itm/221264357713?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648     Thank you :)
Hey guys, I'm thinking about picking up a Zegna tie on ebay...Not sure about the authenticity, I don't know anything about the normal labels on Zegna ties, as I do not own one.   Here are some examples of labels   Here is one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-ERMENEGILDO-ZEGNA-WOVEN-SILK-TIE-/350849091096?pt=US_Mens_Ties&hash=item51b03c4618     And...
So, I went shopping at Kohls today.   I don't go here for high end clothes, obviously....But I found a Marc Anthony "pure cashmere" sweater.   It was on a 75% clearance and I had a 30% off coupon, etc.. etc.. The MSRP was supposedly at $160 and I ended up paying $24 for it.. Whole time I was thinking, a cashmere sweater at Kohls? and for $24? But hey for $24 can't go wrong...I am just starting out my professional wardrobe and this is the first cashmere (or at...
Hey guys, I just bought a pair of Wilberts. I am entering the professional world and I thought it would be a good investment. Is there anything I should know on how to take care of these? I would like make my investment last as long as possible! Thanks.
Very cool! And yes, that is insanely modified.   I am curious about that sub enclosure....Did you manage to build that into the existing center console somehow (I don't know what the stock console looks like), or is that entire thing a custom fiberglass enclosure? 
Whoops! Yes I am. Thanks for catching my error.     Thank you guys for the suggestions!
What AE shoe/color would you guys recommend for wearing with kahkis/dress shirt (possibly a tie)? 
I like my Nexus 7 a lot. It is very handy to have around.  I am a Google/Android fan boy. I have a Galaxy Nexus too. The Nexus 7 is basically a bigger Galaxy Nexus which made me hesitant about buying it...But I find all kinds of uses for it. I am in school and I like to use it for looking through powerpoints, watching videos, looking at documents, browsing, etc....And it's much more pleasant than doing it on the Galaxy Nexus. 
Third of fourth gen? What year? Love the car (and watch)!