or Connect

Posts by Liam Sarsfield

Hey guys:   Thinking of buying a Traditional Blazer from APC.fr. I noticed the sale. Do you think there will be deeper cuts in the prices as the season progresses or is it best to pick one up now?
Wow. Anymore 36's coming? 
Looking for heavier fabric blazers from APC. Preferably in grey, black or navy. I'm a 36 in the chest, so I am looking for an XS. Cheers,
Last chance to grab this one guys. Here's the link to the final sale:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/271285562734?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Hey guys,   I purchased this used Barbour, but unfortunately the sleeves are too short for me.    I've got an ebay listing up with the measurements and the other details. Take a look and post any questions that you might have: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271285562734?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Cheers,
Hey guys,   Anyone in Spain feel like making a trip to Massimo Dutti for me? 
Hey guys,   Apologies for the delay. Was expecting some private messages. Haven't sold the coat.   I'm not the best at measuring, but, with the coat laying down flat:     Pit-to-pit (across the front): 20"  From shoulder seam to the bottom of the coat: 37" From outside shoulder seam to shoulder seam across the front of the coat: 17" From top shoulder seam down the sleeve to the cuff: 23.5"   This is a size 36.    Let me know if I can refine...
Hey guys,     I am selling my Corby raincoat by Aquascutum that I purchased in the spring. Unfortunately, I got a size too big, and was too excited about the coat to realize it. I've worn it only a handful of times; I even left the packet of buttons attached. It's in good condition.    I am located on the west coast of Canada but will ship to anywhere, so long as you pick up the cost of it. I don't imagine it costs much to ship it to Europe, but I could be...
Dear Styleforum,   Long time reader, first time poster. Haven't made a decision about a good coat, blazer or pair of shoes without you guys.   I am currently after a pair of Chelsea boots. I've narrowed it down to a pair of Crockett & Jones Chelsea 3s or Chelsea 8s (in black). Unfortunately, I am a long long way from the nearest shop and can't find any other photographs of the two other than what they have on their site (the photographs that they have on their...