or Connect

Posts by RubberSoul

I joined the board when I was 13 and kind of stop checkin it until i was 17. I really only like to read the social life/ general/ body boards every now and then. I am not sure what Self Edge or where to post small questions. Maybe you can inform me. Thank You
Hey guys I have recently lost weight and dropped from a 36 to 32 waist size. I am 20 years old and 6ft 5. I am looking to to buy a pair of jeans. I have a fairly athletic build and I am not interested in skinny jeans or anything too trendy. I guess what Im looking for is your basic dark raw denim jeans ( straight cut) that i wil be able to wear daily with sneakers or be able to dress up. Price is not a concern but I would prefer to spend 200 or less. I have...
Hey guys, heres is a link to my last post that kind of describes where I am training wise. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=99337 Stats: Weight:202 down from 230 ish Height- 6ft 5in Age: 19 I've lost about 25 lbs in a month through a diet consisting of mainly eggs, egg whites, chicken breasts, grass fed ground beef (93/7), nonfat cottage cheese, nat pb, and nonfat milk. My only major source of carbs was fruit. My training consisted of all major...
Hi Guys, I am interested in better acquainting myself in the fields of business, economics, real estate finance and development. I am not looking for something too specific, for example: a guide to investing in stocks, how to start a business, or the other motivational leadership bullshit (Rich Dad Poor Dad , Trump etc). Any good recommendations? Thank you
I have another question. I have used an EC stack in the past with success (mostly due to suppressed appetite). Instead of using it again I want to use a different supplement to avoid building a tolerance. I am thinking of trying Phenylethylamine (PEA). Anyone have experience with this supplement? Please share you input and experience. Thanks
thank you very much noir. I have one more question. What should I consume post-workout given that I am on a cut? Right now I just chug a large glass of nonfat milk as soon as I get home. I know this isnt probably the best choice and i probably should get some carbs in. What do you recommed? Can anyone with experience powercleaning weigh in? thanks a lot
Sorry I posted this in a seperate thread. I didnt see this one. Hey guys, I am 19 years old 6 ft 5 and 220lbs. I have been on and off training for three months now. My short term goal is to lose about 20 lbs and gain some basic strength. My diet is in check and I workout 4 times a week and use all of these lifts: Deadlift, Bench Press, Squat, Powerclean ( Need help with form), Barbell Row, Dips, Chinups, Military Press, Problems I am having: 1. Upperbody...
Hey guys, I am 19 years old 6 ft 5 and 220lbs. I have been on and off training for three months now. My short term goal is to lose about 20 lbs and gain some basic strength. My diet is in check and I workout 4 times a week and use all of these lifts: Deadlift, Bench Press, Squat, Powerclean ( Need help with form), Barbell Row, Dips, Chinups, Military Press, Problems I am having: 1. Upperbody is much weaker than lower body. I can deadlift 315 and squat 225...
Can anyone recommend a moderately priced salon or barbershop in the Bay Area?
Would it be more effective to take 12mg ephedrine with 100mg caffeine every 2-3 hours? Is it safe to to do HIIT or any intense workout while using an ECA? Is the aspirin necessary or not?