or Connect

Posts by Diego Cuenca

No pics as I live alone and only wear denim on weekends. But I'll have someone take a pic next time I'm out with them. Strange they don't have the measurements Online. I probably wouldn't have bought them had I not discovered them At a retail store
I have never ordered items from the website. I discovered the brand during a trip To Philadelphia store sugar cube. I was almost going to settle for some Apc jeans as my first entry into raw denim. I tried the south 1st st basic fit raw selvedge with niagra blue denim with grey stitching. I have a 30 in waist and big thighs. Searching for a straight leg jean that wasn't too baggy yet accommodated my legs was a challenge. I am happy with the overall fit except for...
May I ask the tailor you visited as I have exactly the same sort of situation except im 5'7" with big thighs
has anyone tried bonham strand?  any opinion on these tailors?  looks like a social venture with all items made in HK   http://bonhamstrand.hk/   They just opened in april.  looks like its for a good cause and the prices are right...but looking for anyone that has seen their work.