or Connect

Posts by Swiper

A few pics that I had on my phone...              
I haven't fit in any of the 5 lasted shoes that I have tried on but I took a chance on the snuff suede neumoks during an Amazon sale and they fit me TTS. 
Happened to me over summer / fall when they had a good sale with additional 15% off with new credit card.  First they only started off with $500 credit and didn't give the CVV code on the temp. card.  I called customer service and they approved the purchase with 15% off my entire order...well over the $500 starting limit.  If you haven't ordered yet it's worth a shot.
Thanks...I may do that
Looking to pick up a couple OCBD's...mainly for under sweaters (w/wo tie) and with chinos.  I would like the cuffs and collars to look and feel soft with a good roll but not completely limp.   I pretty much know how I like dress shirts but I am completely lost with more casual button downs.   Would you recommend a specific collar length and spread or just stick with the default option?   How to specify cuff and collar...lightly lined and unfused?   Thanks,
Thanks for the welcome...I wanted a coat primarily to wear to and from work in a business casual office. I don't wear suits to work so I wanted to keep it casual but nice. I was trying to go for something that would work with trousers, chinos or jeans.
I was looking for a winter coat that could work for business casual and also weekend wear.  I'm not a huge fan of peacoats but wanted something similar. I saw this coat as I was browsing the BB website and really liked the look.   http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Wool-Country-Coat/ML00145,default,pd.html?dwvar_ML00145_Color=BLCK&contentpos=61&cgid=0222   Based on the online fit-guide I bought a medium which just arrived on Friday.  Not having any experience in these...
I like walnut with navy...so anything darker is good to go
That sounds like a really good idea...I've never worn a bow tie but may in the future and I wont wear these as is. Which ones do you think would work the best as bows?Thanks for the idea!It would be nice to have a unique keepsake.
True!   Not planning on wearing...not my taste.  These are more my style:     Just really been enjoying this thread and this was the closest that I have to "thrifted" stuff...will contribute properly after my first thrift run (assuming I find something.)   I will either donate or hold for another 20 years until they come back into style