or Connect

Posts by Swiper

I have four Merino V-neck sweaters from last year (medium) and they all fit well, small variation in size between the four, well within acceptable limits IMO.   I just picked up one of the Saxxon V-necks (medium) in the current sale and it is WAY bigger than my 4 Merinos.    I assume it's mismarked but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this with these sweaters.    
Selling a very gently used Sam Hober Burgundy Grenadine Piccola tie (GPT-3). Has been worn maybe 4-5 times and is in mint shape.    57 x 3.5 (4 fold standard construction) - $65 TYD   I am selling due to the tie being a bit too long for me.   Thanks for looking...
I bought these shirts last summer for interviews and they have hung in the closet unworn.  $40 each or both for $70...PayPal only   Thanks for looking
Close...burgundy piccola   Thanks!
I just received two more ties...Bitter chocolate grossa (4 fold) and Flower silk - 35 (6 fold)     They join the small but growing family     I make no claim as to the color accuracy
So the heel of my Finch began to separate after owning for about 5 months...AE said no problem, send in and we'll fix.   Got them back and noticed that when they sanded the heel it looks like they slipped and gouged into the stitching.  I emailed pics to AE and they told me that it is just cosmetic.   Would you accept it and move on or try and have them fix it?            I think they should fix the shoe but I don't know if I am being...
Just ordered my 4th and 5th Hober ties...can't wait!   Just want to echo what others have said concerning David...he truly is a class act.  I had a problem with one tie during shipment and David went far beyond my expectations in correcting the issue.    Some pics of my first three...   Burgundy Piccola 4-fold, Macclesfield #83 6-fold   Macclesfield #135 6-fold       [[SPOILER]]   Don't know why some pics are larger...same dimensions??   Color balance is a bit...
A few pics that I had on my phone...              
I haven't fit in any of the 5 lasted shoes that I have tried on but I took a chance on the snuff suede neumoks during an Amazon sale and they fit me TTS. 
Happened to me over summer / fall when they had a good sale with additional 15% off with new credit card.  First they only started off with $500 credit and didn't give the CVV code on the temp. card.  I called customer service and they approved the purchase with 15% off my entire order...well over the $500 starting limit.  If you haven't ordered yet it's worth a shot.